Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Review of REI All Weather LED Cap - Men's

Originally submitted at REI

Combining the protection of a baseball cap with the illumination of a headlamp, this innovative REI cap is the perfect blend of fit and function!


Warm and toasty in the Pacific Northwest

By WomanWhoWalksWithDogs.blogspot.com from Corvallis, Oregon on 12/27/2008

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Warm

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking

Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer

Bought this hat to keep my ears warm and keep the rain off during my daily walks with my dogs in Oregon's Coast Range. This hat is comfortable and keeps my ears warm without making me feel like my hearing is impaired. I like the reflective tape and the LED lights will come in handy for times when I need a little extra light or visibility.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment